This Environ Skin EssentiA eye make-up remover, containing pro-vitamin B5 and Honeybush Leaf Extract, expertly and gently removes non-waterproof makeup and leaves the skin feeling moisturized and refreshed.
Specially formulated for use on the delicate eye area, this eye make-up remover gently removes non-waterproof make-up and helps to clear surface impurities without leaving a greasy film – for skin that feels clean, refreshed and moisturized.
- It contains Honeybush Leaf extract which is known for its powerful antioxidant and soothing properties.
- Pro-Vitamin B5 leaves the skin feeling soft and moisturized.
- Gently removes make-up without drying or irritating the skin around the eye area.
- May be used cautiously by contact lenses wearers.
How To Use:
- Moisten cotton wool with the Oil-Free Eye Make-up Remover.
- Place on the eye area for a few seconds to soften eye make-up.
- Wipe the cotton wool gently over the eyes to remove the eye make-up.
- May alternatively be used as a soothing eye compress when applied to cotton wool and placed on the eye area for a few minutes.
- Cyclopia Intermedia (Honeybush) Leaf/Stem Extract
- Cyclopia Subternata (Honeybush) Leaf/Stem Extract
- Cyclopia Maculata (Honeybush) Leaf/Stem Extract
- Panthenol (Pro-vitamin B5)
- Lauryl Betaine
100ml (3.38 fl oz) PET bottle
How long does it last?
Eighteen (18) months unopened. Should be used within 10-12 weeks after opening. Please protect this product from light, heat and air. Store in a cool place. Do not decant.
The ingredients that make Skin EssentiA® so special:
- Vitamin A: Normalise and perfect – Retinyl Palmitate and Retinyl Acetate.
- Antioxidants: Protect and smooth – Vitamins C, E, and B3, Panthenol, Resveratrol, Beta-Carotene, Green Tea Extract, Honeybush Leaf Extract and Rooibos Leaf Extract.
- Peptides: Build and repair – Matrixyl. 3000 and Dermaxyl.