This precision-crafted, 14ct gold plated, multifunctional gold standard home-use instrument optimizes the effects of Environ products on specific skin conditions.
Designed to help enhance the overall look and feel of your skin, this Environ needling instrument is specially crafted for use on areas of your face that demand extra special care such as the delicate skin around your eyes, nose and mouth. A hand-held, meticulously crafted 14-carat gold-plated Roll-CIT. It has 260 ultra-fine definition points that protrude 0.2mm, ensuring its superiority and making it the most effective and efficient cosmetic Roll-CIT® in the range.
Together with topical Environ products, this instrument helps to:
- Enhance the effectiveness of the ingredients in topical Environ products.
- Restore the look of skin tightness in the early stages of aging.
- Speed up the reduction in the appearance of uneven skin tone and texture.
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines and scars.
Purchase your dermaroller, serums and learn a quick reference for the order of operations here!
Watch this video to get you started and for a high level overview!
Here are a few dermarolling tips to get you started!
- Stabilize the skin for 2 weeks with your 5 basics to stabilize your skin (Shop my skin care essentials here!)
- Cleanse AM/PM
- Moisturize AM/PM
- (Apply eye cream and antioxidant serum as an advanced protocol)
- Sunscreen AM
- Exfoliate a few times a week as needed
Then for 2 weeks, 2 nights a week use your dermarolling serums to gently introduce your skin to things like vitamin c, vitamin a and more and in this order:
- Copper peptide
- Soluble C
- Intense Corrective Vitamin Serum (contains a gentle form of vitamin a so avoid the eyes!)
Cleanse, dermaroll apply your serums and then go to bed (as dermarolling is only done in the evening!).
If you would like to learn exactly which products could be more optimal for your specific skin needs be sure to book your One on One with me at https://rachelvarga.ca/get-started and join my next skincamp like Fall SkinCamp to access my tutorials and demos at https://fallskincamp.com