The Electro-Sonic DF Mobile Device is a handheld device that combines two sophisticated technologies, low-frequency sonophoresis (sound waves) and pulsed iontophoresis (electric current) designed to be used with specific Environ products to help deliver more essential nutrients to where the skin needs them most, making a lasting difference to the appearance of your skin.
The DF Mobile device helps clients find the perfect balance between professional treatments done in practice and optimizing what can be done at home. This combination of professional treatments complemented with at-home treatments is an affordable and convenient option, resulting in an improved appearance of skin health and wellness.
Together with topical Environ products, the Electro-Sonic DF Mobile Device helps to:
- Enhance the absorption and benefits of topical Environ products.
- Improve the skin’s overall health and well-being as well as it’s complexion, texture and radiance.
- For more youthful and radiant-looking skin use the device with our concentrated Retinol Serums.
- For an even better, younger-looking skin use the device with our Tripeptide Complex+ Avance Elixir.
- To assist in the reduction of the appearance of frown lines and for a smoother, younger-looking skin use the device with our Peptide Enriched Frown Serum.
- For beautifully hydrated and plump-looking skin use the device with our HA Intensive Hydrating Serum.
- For more relieved and soothed-looking skin used the device with the Vita-Enriched Colostrum Gel.
- To assist in the reduction of the appearance of a double chin use the device with our Body Profile.
How to use:
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone your skin with your preferred Environ products.
- Dampen the conduction cloth and wrap it around the back of the device, ensuring that the cloth covers both the metal panels and the palm of the hand makes contact with both panels. The cloth must be slightly damp, not wet.
- Apply the selected Environ Product to the area of concern. The skin must remain constantly moist during the treatment, reapplication of the product may be necessary.
- Press the ON / OFF button for one second to switch the DF Mobile ON. By default, the device switches on P1 (programme 1) and the indicator light shines blue.
- Place the flat part of the treatment head onto the selected area and wait for a “ beep” sound to indicate the start of the treatment. Hold the device in a static position until the next beep sound is heard (15 seconds), before moving it slightly – always slightly overlapping the previous position.
- Repeat this until the focus area has been covered.
- You may choose to have a more intensive session by repeating the process more than once, even over your entire face to optimize the overall effect of your Environ products.
- On completion, massage any access serum into the skin and follow with your recommended Environ moisturizer and/or sunscreen.
Please note: The DF mobile is safe and gentle enough to be used every day as part of a comprehensive, advanced skincare regime. Please remove all jewelry before using this device.
- Who should use the DF mobile device?
Anyone who is currently an Environ consumer as skin that is accustomed to vitamin A tends to respond in a more predictable way. By combining this mobile device with your prescribed Environ skincare routine you will be able to maximize the benefits of the Environ professional facial treatments at home.
- Who should not use the DF mobile device?
Contraindications include headaches, herpes simplex (cold sores), open cuts and abrasions, pregnancy and lactation, epilepsy, excessive sunburn, pacemakers and electronic implants, angina (chest pains) / arrhythmia (irregular heartbeat), hemophilia, stroke patients, cancer/ post-cancer and radiotherapy as well as injectables.
- Where can the DF mobile be used?
The following areas/concern can be targeted with the DF mobile: Frown lines on the forehead and/or between eyebrows; smile lines and fine wrinkles around the eyes; upper lip lines; hyperpigmented marks from sun damage; double chin and also minor scars.
- How often can I use the DF Mobile?
When you start using the device, use it every couple of days, gradually building up to every other day and eventually use it daily. You can use the device on a specific Focus area of the face or you can use it on the entire face and neck.
- How long does it take charge for and when does it require another full charge?
The battery charges fully in approximately two hours, it can be used for 8 to 10, 15 minutes sessions before it will require another full charge.
- Is the tingling sensation in my hand normal when using the device?
Yes, for this reason, be sure to always use a slightly damp conduction cloth when using the device.
- What are the steps involved in looking after my DF mobile device?
- Before initial use, remove the plastic protective cover from the treatment head.
- Periodically clean the treatment head.
- Before and after use wipe with a clean, soft and slightly damp Cloth.
- Do not immerse the device in water.
- Do a full charge of the device before storing it.
- The device cannot be operated whilst being charged.
- Unplug the charging cable from the socket before storing the device.
- The device automatically switches off after 15 minutes.
- Store the device and accessories safely in the travel bag.
What makes the Skin Tech+ Range so special?
- Pioneering Technology: Innovative Electro-Sonic DF and Micro-Needling Technology pioneered by Dr Des Fernandes.
- Medical-grade Quality: Meticulously crafted medical-grade precision at-home devices.
- The Route to the Best Result in the World: Through a powerful combination of at-home use and professional treatments.
For a tutorial on using the DF Mobile be sure to join Rachel Varga's SkinCamp!